A great experience for the whole family
Rogovilež the doormouse needs your help! He was banished from the attic of the Polhov Gradec Mansion for being a little too noisy, and now he is searching for a new home in the nearby forest. Help Rogovilež by setting off with him to the Polhov Gradec Adventure Park – a fairytale land of thousands of flowers and interesting animals. See a family of bees, a 'royal' flower, visit the animal 'post office', climb up to the observation point, peek inside a badger's burrow... The Polhov Gradec Dormouse Adventure Park is designed for adventure through a blend of the fairytale and real world, which encourages children to be active outdoors and, in an unobtrustive way, teaches them about the nature of culture of Polhov Gradec. It encourages them to think for themselves and to develop a relationship with nature, whilst encouraging their imaginations and creativity. A superb adventure for all the family!
Polhov Gradec Mansion
Polhov Gradec 61
1355 Polhov Gradec
Transport options: by car or by bus (scheduled bus route Ljubljana – Polhov Gradec, route number 51, timetable here)
- from October to April: from 10am to 4pm (tickets are sold in Polhov Gradec Mansion)
- from May to September: from 10am to 8pm (tickets are sold in the Park House)
The park is closed during bad weather.
- €5 per person
- up to 20 people: guided tour €70 per group
- number of people: 2 to 20
- recommended minimum age: from 4 upwards
- duration: 2 hours
- languages spoken: Slovenian, English and Italian
- programme content: the adventure, as described above, a notepad and a pen/pencil for solving the tasks along the way
- restrictions: in the event of bad weather please check in advance if the park is open (Facebook page Polhograjska graščina)
- equipment required: hiking shoes/boots and equipment
Events in The Dormouse Adventure Park in 2020:
- Guided tours every 3rd Sunday of the month (at 10am, price: €7,50 per person)
- A night adventure in The Polhov Gradec Adventure Park (Saturdays: 18 January 2020, 15 February 2020, 21 November 2020 and 19 December 2020, at 5pm, price: €7,50 per person).
- Opening of the summer season with a musical fairytale (in May).
- Closing of the summer season with a musical fairytale and other activities (Sunday, 30 August 2020).
INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS:
+386 (0)31 776 259
click here: DORMOUSE ADVENTURE PARK